Creative and Compliance expert (German speaker)
RemoteWarsaw, Mazowieckie, PolandCreative and Compliance
MGID was founded in 2008 and is one of the leading companies in native advertising. We enable our media partners to monetize their audience and help brands to promote their services and goods effectively.
MGID offers a range of integrated solutions covering the promotion process every step of the way; we offer services ranging from planning out the marketing strategy to its thoughtful implementation and optimization. Our clients include major international brands like Renault, Domino’s, airbnb, PizzaHut, Qatar Airlines, and many others, including media organizations and web agencies.
— One of the largest MarTech-companies in the Ukrainian market;
— A proprietary Highload service that delivers 185 billion advertisements to 850 million unique users in more than 60 languages;
— The winner of multiple AdTech awards for innovation and product quality;
— A workforce of 700+ employees operating from offices in the US, Europe and Asia;
— A passion for cutting-edge technologies and a seamless vertical structure that allows the regional teams to exchange skills and development practices.
Now MGID is looking for a Creative and Compliance expert, who will be responsible for providing necessary expertise in dealing with the local market from creative and compliance perspective, taking into account local trends, regional and cultural pecularities, make sure that our advertisement is compliant in terms of regional guidelines and industry standards..
Your responsibilities as a Creative and Compliance expert will be:
Make sure that every ad unit is placed in the right category, is free from scams, doesn’t include any illegal items and is compliant in terms of MGID Regional guidelines and industry standards.
Reviewing and moderating content (articles, garreries, videos), products and services in order to ensure they are legal and match policies and requirements
Following advertising trends on the market
Researching and identifying topics and news stories relevant to ad campaigns valuable to its readers;
Monitoring policy and compliance changes on the market
Producing high quality written content for ad-units
Preparing whitepapers, presentations, webinars or any additional assignments
- 2+ years of experience as a creative writer, content moderator, compliance specialist;
- Fluent German language, Upper-intermediate(and above) English language;
- Experience with different types of advertising: Native, Display, Video, Mobile etc.;
- Understanding of local compliance policies;
- Understanding of how the industry works;
- Ad moderation skills;
- Copywriting skills and grammatical competence;
- Ability to screen and structure content;
- Good knowledge in MS Office;
- Experience in working with photo editors like Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere;
- Able to learning new interfaces, technologies and platforms;
- Flexibility: ability to recognize that there are usually multiple methods to complete a task;
- Critical thinking: asking questions, gathering information from colleagues, evaluating choices based on facts.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge Google's Products & Services, Spy tools, Jira interfaces;
- Experience in creating and adjusting guidelines;
- Experience in conducting webinars.