Full Stack Developer (Publishers Team)
RemotePoland, Lubelskie, 0Technical
MGID was founded in 2008 and is one of the leading companies in native advertising. We enable our media partners to monetize their audience and help brands to promote their services and goods effectively.
MGID offers a range of integrated solutions covering the promotion process every step of the way; we offer services ranging from planning out the marketing strategy to its thoughtful implementation and optimization. Our clients include major international brands like Renault, Domino’s, Airbnb, PizzaHut, Qatar Airlines, and many others, including media organizations and web agencies.
— One of the largest MarTech-companies in the Ukrainian market;
— A proprietary Highload service that delivers 185 billion advertisements to 850 million unique users in more than 70 languages;
— The winner of multiple AdTech awards for innovation and product quality;
— A workforce of 600+ employees operating from offices in the US, Europe, and Asia.
What tasks the candidate will work with?
- Add new and maintain the existing functionality of advertising widgets as well as the functionality of generating their code;
- Add new and maintain existing functionality of the client-side widget constructor;
- Refine the functionality of sending push notifications;
- Develop new functionality related to current team projects;
- Use Apache Kafka to optimize and organize interaction between different parts of the system;
- Write unit and integration tests for your code;
- Make refactoring and optimize the code and DB queries;
- Generate and implement new ideas to improve the development process and quality.
3+ years of experience with PHP 7, MySQL/PostgreSQL;
3+ years experience with JS;
experience with MVC frameworks like a Symfony, Laravel, Zend;
Intermediate English level, Ukrainian and Russian.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with Golang;
- Experience in using message brokers(Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with ORM Doctrine 2;
- Experience with ClickHouse;
- Experience in AdTech, E-commerce;
- Understanding Agile and Safe frameworks
- Bachelor's degree in IT.