Middle Marketing Manager
Brazil, São Paulo, Sao PauloMarketing and PR
- Collaborate with PR agency for promoting MGID identity through PR, online, social and offline promotion opportunities;
- Collaborate with Sales Department, Publishers Business Development Department and Marketing&PR teams to develop advertising outreach tactics consistent with identified brand strategies and goals;
- Together with PR agency prepare and present media plans, including objectives, strategy, rationale, ROI, etc., to CEO/General manager as needed;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about MGID’s value proposition to potential customers;
- Together with PR agency responsible for preparation of company’s participation in industry events;
- Help to prepare and guide on media kits, shareable relevant content, website promotions, trade show materials, email marketing, social media strategies and any other marketing material that either sales or the company can use to promote our products, services and brands;
- Act as a point of contact for relevant communication between multiple offices;
- Organise and create overall plans to handle the company’s communication presence;
- Shares best practices and knowledge of marketing instruments with other team members.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications or PR;
- Experience in communication or marketing at AdTech, Ad Agency or SaaS companies;
- Strategic mindset and demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and develop fact-based solutions;
- Digital marketing skills and digital advertising knowledge with the ability to communicate a clear, inspiring vision, translating that into practical, results-focused action plans;
- A track record of successfully meeting and exceeding performance goals;
- Experience using HubSpot.
Please send your CV in English.