Product manager (Publishers)
RemoteUkraine, Kyiv, KyivTechnical
- Provide authoritative insight on the market and product needs. Develop a comprehensive go to market strategy using research data and financial planning to assess position, path, and execution.
- Define, develop and execute roadmap, requirements, and performance metrics for Publishers part of MGID Product.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all Publisher related inquiries.
- Perform detailed analysis on existing and new functions and features to make informed, data driven suggestions and decisions.
- Work with the engineering team to develop product specifications, data flows and tracking requirements.
- Ensure that marketing and sales have the information they need to communicate value and execute against the sales objectives.
- Participate in Pre- and Post- PI planning, System Demos.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager of digital advertising product (DSP/SSP/Adserver/Advertising platform);
- Advanced level of English;
- Experience on publisher side or working in product for publishers;
- Understanding of adtech ecosystem;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- An ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization, ranging from detailed product documentation for engineering to
executive-level presentation skills to developing sales training materials.
Will be a plus
- Experience in startup environments where a new product was taken to market successfully.