Publisher Acquisition Manager (Germany)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinPublisher Business Development
MGID was founded in 2008 and is one of the leading companies in native advertising. We enable our media partners to monetize their audience and help brands to promote their services and goods effectively.
MGID offers a range of integrated solutions covering the promotion process every step of the way; we offer services ranging from planning out the marketing strategy to its thoughtful implementation and optimization. Our clients include major international brands like Renault, Domino’s, Airbnb, PizzaHut, Qatar Airlines, and many others, including media organizations and web agencies.
- One of the largest MarTech-companies in the global market;
- A proprietary Highload service that delivers 185 billion advertisements to 850 million unique users in more than 60 languages;
- The winner of multiple AdTech awards for innovation and product quality;
- A workforce of 500+ employees operating from offices in the US, Europe and Asia;
- A passion for cutting-edge technologies and a seamless vertical structure that allows the regional teams to exchange skills and development practices.
— Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, International Relations, International Business, Communications preferred but not required);
— Fluent level of German language;
— 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising/ sales/ marketing/ as a Sales Manager/ Media Buyer;
— Strong communication skills, efficient interaction with different personality types;
— Understanding of the German digital market.
— Independently build a large pipeline of leads, track, pursue and close deals;
— Recognizing new business development opportunities;
— Negotiating and closing deals with T1 and T2 German publishers;
— Establish long-lasting connections with active and potential publishers;
— Write emails, make calls and meet with potential/active clients to win deals or solve issues if some appear;
— Work closely with the client team to ensure a successful implementation of the publisher's solution.
What we offer:
— Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience;
— A career in one of the most ambitious, global native ad companies;
— A key role in our quest to take over this planet’s digital advertising market;
— A diverse work experience with possible business trips.