Publisher Development Manager (US Market)
RemoteCanada, Ontario, TorontoPublisher Business Development
- Find, evaluate and negotiate placements with online publishers;
- Promote MGID platform and speak credibly to potential publishers about how we can drive value for their businesses;
- Manage online media planning/buying, campaign development and performance analysis for clients;
- Optimize placements and targeting for online media buys;
- Work closely with the client team to ensure a successful implementation of the publisher's solution;
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, track, pursue and close deals.
- Experience in digital media buying is a must;
- Strong prospecting, writing, presenting, negotiating and oral communication skills;
- Deep understanding of the industry, technologies, website monetization, and online advertising. Need to know digital media buying on the CPC, CPM, Rev Share, RPM;
- Consulting sales approach with the ability to figure out prospect needs and provide a thoughtful campaign solution in order to close them;
- Keep up and learn within a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and growing;
- Relevant college degree or equivalent in publisher digital sales experience preferred;
- Organized, diligent, tactful and a team player;
- Rolodex of contacts in the digital publishing environment is a substantial plus.
At least 1 year experience with Native Advertising is a definite plus!