Senior Sales Manager
Indonesia, Jawa, South JakartaSales
MGID was founded in 2008 and is one of the leading companies in native advertising. We enable our media partners to monetize their audience and help brands to promote their services and goods effectively.
MGID offers a range of integrated solutions covering the promotion process every step of the way; we offer services ranging from planning out the marketing strategy to its thoughtful implementation and optimization. Our clients include major international brands like Renault, Domino’s, airbnb, PizzaHut, Qatar Airlines, and many others, including media organizations and web agencies.
— One of the largest MarTech-companies in the Ukrainian market;
— A proprietary Highload service that delivers 185 billion advertisements to 850 million unique users in more than 60 languages;
— The winner of multiple AdTech awards for innovation and product quality;
— A workforce of 700+ employees operating from offices in the US, Europe and Asia;
— A passion for cutting-edge technologies and a seamless vertical structure that allows the regional teams to exchange skills and development practices.
● Attend industry events and conferences to represent the company with a goal to sign new partners and establish business relationships.
● Establish business relationships with potential partners (advertisers) and work on making them signed partners.
● Obtain feedback from existing clients on the quality of the product and service.
● To work hand-in-hand with account managers, marketing team, analytics team as well as product managers to search for effective strategy reaching clients’ goals.
● Constantly seek new business contacts to fill up the negotiations profiles with a goal to reach the KPI set.
● Handling meeting and phone calls to manage presentations.
● Be actively involved in the process of creating ad campaigns strategy, launching the client as well as up-selling and expanding cooperation.
● Be ready to amend the personal objectives and team goals depending on potential business opportunities.
● Dig in the industry to always be aware of all the processes and trends in digital advertising locally.
● Practice proactive problem solving and stick to all details.
● Conduct prospects and client meetings
● Run product demo and presentation via Skype/Google hangouts and in-house presentations to prospect organizations media buying and media planners teams
— Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
— Ability to learn a lot and quickly
— Ability to work a full day
— Ability to work remotely
— Experience in sales is a must
— Strong personal contacts with all or at least some Indonesian offices of global advertising agencies and international brands.
— Experience in the selling of digital advertising services to Indonesian local companies and marketing agencies is required
— Experience in digital marketing
— Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Will be a plus
— Experience with HubSpot CRM
— Indonesian - native
— English - Upper-intermediate
— Chinese and Russian languages will be a plus