RemoteKyiv, Kyivska oblast, UkrainePublisher Business Development
MGID is one of the first global native advertising platforms.
Our platform helps publishers monetize and grow audiences, as well as drives performance and awareness for brands.
How do we do that? By uniquely connecting them to the right audience, at the right time, with the right content.
Today, we’re creating unique technologies and with its help, we are looking to aim even higher.
We are looking for an Yield manager who is performance-driven and self-motivated, with a communication skills, an analytical mindset and a strong sense of detail. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
- Perform analysis and constantly refresh knowledge regarding the specific GEO region;
- Work on internal and external optimization of strategically important clients in order to achieve higher performance of current cooperation;
- Support complex integrations and answer difficult technical questions from clients, collaborate with technical support from clients side;
- Partner and work closely with local team to identify inventory opportunities suitable for prospective clients;
- Maintain and develop strategic partnerships;
- Together with local team propose new monetization solutions and formats to increase the amount of traffic and/or obtain better performance from current traffic;
- Prepare technical documentations, manuals and instructions for clients.
- 1+ years of experience in digital advertising;
- Experience in working with content websites, medias, or networks;
- Experience in daily monitoring, analyzing, optimizing publishers’ ad campaigns;
- Great written and verbal communication English skills (Fluent); Ukrainian - native;
- Ability and desire to learn fast and always improve the knowledge received;
- Ability to dedicate your time and effort to the work you’re doing always meeting the deadlines.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AdTech/MarTech;
- Technical background (Programmatic, API);
- Experience working with ad serving technologies (Google Ad Manager), business intelligence tools (Tableau);
- Experience working with publishers from the APAC region;
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology.